I would just like to let everyone know how proud I am of all of you!
I took a walk around the lakes the next morning, and I can assure you that we really made a difference. Remember that this change is not just limited to these particular lakes, but that we have made a contribution to the whole environment.
I was amazed by how motivated and positive every single one of you was. It was a wonderful experience for me, and I hope you all enjoyed it too.
1 comment:
I would just like to let everyone know how proud I am of all of you!
I took a walk around the lakes the next morning, and I can assure you that we really made a difference. Remember that this change is not just limited to these particular lakes, but that we have made a contribution to the whole environment.
I was amazed by how motivated and positive every single one of you was. It was a wonderful experience for me, and I hope you all enjoyed it too.
Post a Comment